Photos on Fine Fettle Kettle are originals taken by Miriam Latour and under copyright protection.
Recipes are the creation of Miriam Latour, unless otherwise indicated.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bumper Crop Tomato & Pepper Pasta

When I arrived back from being on holiday for the week, I found that my vegetable garden was loaded down with various tomatoes and peppers. I was cooking for one, but when my family saw what I was eating, they started into chopping tomatoes and peppers too. 

Bumper Crop Tomato & Pepper Pasta
(One Large Serving)
2 strips thick peppered bacon
1 cup chopped tomatoes of all varieties
1/4 cup chopped bell peppers, seed removed
1/4 cup chopped mild peppers (all varieties), seeds removed
3/4 cup cooked shell pasta
1/4 cup Alfredo sauce

Cook bacon in frying pan until crisp.  Remove from pan and drain on paper towel. Add peppers to the pan and cook until tender. Stir in tomatoes and pasta and sauce and stir until warm.  Crumble bacon in and serve instantly. 
Fresh from my garden!

No comments: